Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are electric violins really quiet enough to practice in an apartment?

If you have an electric string with the headphone instead of speakers there is still some sound accoustically. I live in an apartment and I was wondering if I would disturb my neighbors practicing on one of these. What if I played late at night when it was really quiet?



Are electric violins really quiet enough to practice in an apartment?the grand theater



Hi.....I use an electric violin all the time for practice........You do hear some reverb from the strings, but this is not enough to disturb anyone, unless someone is sitting right next to you, even late at night, any time, really.......Also, you can consider an acoustic with a mute, available as an accessory, and the result will be about the same...... :-)



Are electric violins really quiet enough to practice in an apartment?soap opera opera theater



well yes thay are if you leave them unplugged
i was amazed when i saw how quiet they are! they can be pluged into an amp to headphones, AMAZING!
yes they are as long as you do not plug them in

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update