Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gilmore Girls Music- Season Finale "Partings"?

Okay, so (after watching the TIVO'd season finale again) can anyone tell me what song is being sung and by what artist as Lorelai walks away from Luke in Stars Hollow? It's a woman and a man with a violin (that's not actually a violin, I just can't remember the name of the instrument).



Can anyone tell me what that song is called or who the artist is?



"When I take a picture of the city, it disappears. It's only a photograph, the city's gone. The places I go are never there. The places I go are never there. Nostalgia...isn't what it used to be. I can only picture a disappearing world when you touch me."



Thank you!!!



Gilmore Girls Music- Season Finale "Partings"?headache



Sam Phillips- Taking Pictures as heard on her album Fan Dance. Source Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update