Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh no... serious boy problem... please help?

My friend and I have a crush on the same guy. But I know this guy inside and out, as well as he knows me inside and out. But my friend has a crush (only smaller) on the same guy. I have a class with him every day + lunch and she has a different class with him + lunch too. I take violin classes together and we're playing at the Fiddling Festival together. But I'm afraid that even though he's my good friend, my friend might take him away. He seems to be flirting with both of us a lot, and doing strange things like waiting for me at the door at the violin classes, and then doing weird and random things to my friend. I'm so confused. My friend already has another crush on a different guy, so she's pretty much all set for guys. But how do I catch this guy's attention, without the direct approach (will you go out with me; i like you) ? I need help, now!



Oh no... serious boy problem... please help?palace theatre



The guy might not even realize you're interested in him, sometimes guys are totally oblivious to girls chasing after them.



First, I would suggest you get the help of trusted friend (not the one who also has a crush on "your" guy). Have the friend talk with the guy and say something like "you know, [your name here] really likes you; you should ask her out" the friend should report back to you with the "intelligence" and tell you what his response is. If the guy replied something like "Oh! really; she likes me! You really think she would go out with me!" it is a good sign.



Try to find excuses to talk with him and spend time with him maybe he could be your study partner, practice for the fiddling festival together, or something like that. After you're done studying you might ask him if he would like to go get a pizza with you or something simple like that. Whenever you talk with him, look at him and smile; the object is to appear friendly and interested but not desparate. Hopefully, he will notice your interest in him.



Oh no... serious boy problem... please help?concert tickets opera theater



Don't ask him out, because first, he is no friend to neither of you, if he was he wouldn't flirt around with both of you knowing that you and her are friends. Seems to me he does things like that to you and your friend because he knows that you two have a crush on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update