Saturday, December 5, 2009

This happened so ugly and i have to see him tomorrow, how do i react? BACKSEAT or PASSENGER SEAT?

I knew that there was a chance that Allen would come over to fix Lena's violin. So on 4/4 Tuesday I sorted throught some papers to organize it, and I slept at 3 cuz i had to listen to Chapter 10 Listening Part of the Test. So today afterschool i was suppose to clean my room up, but i had food outside and it was getting cold so i cleaned my clothes and went to eat. At 5;12, mom called us and said that Allen was coming over. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH was the first thing everyone said. So I put my food in the cabinet cuz i was going to finish eating it later. I took all my stuff and put it on the patio and saw the silver car, i was like was that him, and i turned to our street and driveway AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, so i started sweeping the stuff on my floor into my computer desk corner and he was there... He was like what are you doing?.. then he remembered he forgot to take off his adidas sneakers so he was heading out, but went into the bathroom instead.. So he was here, and i look like a mess and represented a mess. GREAT :( .. So there was this time where he told Lena to go downstairs to get this stuff to make things move smoothely.. he asked you got roadrunner, and to play A on the keyboard. And that was really it. Hell I didn't know what to do or say, so i went downstairs to put my clothes in the dryer, came up, pretended to work on my sophomore essay, and he talked and showed Lena stuff on the violin and computer.. there was this part where they had to give something back and forth and they held the thing like they don't want to have any contact of the hands. well my back was facing him and he left, without a goodbye to each other at 6:37.



--------------------------------------...



Tomorrow hes(Allen) just taking me to the concert cuz i have no ride, with my sister(Lena). shes definitely siting in the backseat, so o i sit in the passenger seat (like last time cuz there was something else in the back seat) or with my sister in the back



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



That website is my previous question about him and in more depth if you want to read it..



This happened so ugly and i have to see him tomorrow, how do i react? BACKSEAT or PASSENGER SEAT?globe theater



sit in the front seat. Act like it does not bother you. Just remember that people are fluid and can be easily distracted. Also people love to talk about themselves, make allen the center of attention and "enter his spirit" by this i mean adapt to his moods and slitly copy his body language. If the conversation dies out or mets and akward end, just remember you have to power to change the mood by changing the subjection. Honestly, people are lazy to relize they can change their own moods so they rely on others to do it for them. When you relize that you can change any situation by your ability to can the mood by changing a subjection, you will be "an oasis of pleasure in a desert of sorrow". tomorrow is another day, start fresh



This happened so ugly and i have to see him tomorrow, how do i react? BACKSEAT or PASSENGER SEAT?oper opera theater



nonsense!!! talk to somebody
take the backseat. and clean your mess up
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????
Backseat
can someone summarize this in once sentence plz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update