Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I read music better ?

I play the violin and I am doing a lot of playing right at the moment . But I am having trouble , I was never a good violin player . So if you have any tips or ideas , please ! I have been playing for 6 years on and off but now I really need to work on it !



SO please any tips or anything , you don t have to play the violin just need help on reading the music , thanks !



=]



thanks !



How can I read music better ?musicals



coming from a music major (although not a violinist), the only way to become good at anything, especially an instrument is just to practice your butt off. Also, you could try and find a private lesson teacher. Set goals for your progress. For example: Learning how to play a specific portion of a peice or etc. by the end of the week.



that's the best advice i got for you. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update