Saturday, December 5, 2009

What instrument should I play?????

Hi.



O.k. I have played the clarinet, and the piano. When I first played the clarinet i was in 4th grade and played it till half way through 5th grade. After that I played the piano....6-7th grade. Now I am in 8th and am torn between the violin or the guitar. One of the high schools I am looking at has a great music/art program and lets you start your own instrument, it is a private school so I don't know if I will get in....I should know in like 2or 2 1/2 weeks....cuz I have my interview this week.



Here are my questions:



~ If I get in that school (I really want to) should I start an instrument? or should I start now and continue there?



~ Should I play the guitar or the violin? (help!!)



Thank you!!!! =]



=]



What instrument should I play?????opera mobile



I think you shoud play an instrument if you get into the school.



I think you should play the guitar



Even though the violin is cool I think you would have more



fun with the guitar.



What instrument should I play?????imax theatre opera theater



It's always fun to try something new, so I think you should start a new instrument.



When you are playing the violin, their really aren't very many options in terms of the style of music you will be playing. But it can be a lot of fun, because most often you will get the melodies and solos. People often think that when you play a string instrument like the violin you are all alone, but they are very wrong about that. Most of what you do in an orchestra is learning how to work with other instruments to sound good as a team. The guitar on the other hand is a very versatile instrument. You can play almost any type of music. But you are doing it all on your own. On the other hand, you can play almost any song. Hear a song on the radio you like? Get the tabs online and you can play it. That especially makes playing guitar a lot of fun.



I hope I helped!
THE DRUMS THOSE THINGS ARE SUPER DOOPER COOOOL



but out of the guitar or violin the guitar def.
Drums!! You will love the beats!!!!!! I love drums so much!!!!!
GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I played violin for 4 years, and I now play guitar, and guitar is much more fun than the violin :)



plus you can play more of a variety of music than just classical.
You kids HAVE to stop asking questions about yourselves.



Just play the one you are best at. Don't start a new one, especially not guitar, cause you wont stand out. Clarinet is a stupid instrument, I suggest you go for Piano.
well i have been playing the violin for the past 6 years. it is so easy to earn. and i really like it. so i want to say violin even though guitar is cool too
start it now, bcuz after you get into the school, you will have enough to worry about with tests and stuff, so your not gunna have tiume to start brand new on a instrument.



guitar if you want to have more fun playing



violin if you want to play in orchestra or pit.
the violin!!!!!! I have always want to play the violin!!! I was going to to but the school band does not have violin players, so I have played the Alto Sax. since I was in 5th grade and I am now in 9th grade ?
most deff guitar!!they are super amazing...i have been playing for like 3 years.
violin. it's easy and fun. and it sound nice
I think maybe Guitar. Guitar is more fun and less boring.
violin!!!!!!!!!



i think its harder.. but you'll gain more from it that will help you in learning guitar...



trust me. ite easier to teach a violinist guitar than a guitarist violin.
If you want to play an instrument, you should probably start now and continue when you get to the school. And I think that you should play the violin. I play the violin and it is very fun. You can learn it very quickly (my friend started playing it this year with people who have been playing it 3-4 years and you can hardly tell the difference). Also if you really like it and want to go far with it, you can do solos or play in an orchestra that is more classical music ish or a more rock kind of thing and play the electric violin. The violin is a fun and awesome instrument and I really suggest that you try it.
I think you should start now and i also think that you should play the guitar because i think that it's a lot more fun than the violin. but thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update