Thursday, December 10, 2009

What instrument do you wish you could play?

For me it's the violin. My great uncle was a violin maker and I have a beautiful restored violin he made. I just can't play it to save my life.



What instrument do you wish you could play?palace theatre



piano and/or cello.



What instrument do you wish you could play?concert tickets opera theater



Guitar... it's so versatile, and works great either for accompaniment or solo playing (at least in jazz).
Everyone.
saxophone is my dream instrument.
Cello. I've always wanted to learn the cello. The deep, mellow sounds....
same i love violin
ELECTRIC GUITAR FOREVER!!!!!!
i bought a violin...never learned it, though.....violin or piano would be my pick
I played every instrument in my life so.
keytar all the way
Piano!
guitar.
GUITAR fer sure
Mouth organ.....
Well I have played the guitar for 20 years but always wanted to play the piano! The violin is one of the hardest instruments to learn how to play. But unless you try you will never learn so keep on playing!
Drums.



I already play viola, cello, piano, guitar, and bass.
Piano
The Guitar! I Have One But I Just Cant Seem To Learn. Honestly, I Never Thought Of Playing The Violin. But It Could Be Kool. I Would Like To Have Something My Great Grandfather Made! Anywayz I Would Like To Play The Guitar.........xxxx
the guitar
ooh i absolutely LOVE the violin! it has the most beautiful sound ever and its so pretty just the shape....
I play bass guitar. It's the only instrument for me. I guess when they say 'third times the charm' they are right. (First I played violin, then clarinet)
Guitar
The drums,let out your anger out!
banjo
Cello
piano and harp
the piano.
guitar
electric guitar
Guitar
violin, piano or saxaphone would be the most impressive. they are so hard though...



other than that I wish i was better at the instruments I do play. guitar, bass and drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update