Saturday, December 5, 2009

Please Help Me With This Song, It's Driving Me Mental!?

There is a song that I heard somewhere, possibly on Top Gear. All I know is that it has a violin in it and the violin repeatedly plays the notes AAAAAAAGE (Play it on a piano to get an idea) Does anyone have any ideas. Please help It is hurting my brain!



Please Help Me With This Song, It's Driving Me Mental!?concert venue



Sounds like a Kasabian song when I played it on the guitar can't remember the name though.



What was the tempo?



Please Help Me With This Song, It's Driving Me Mental!?events opera theater



log on to topgear its a great site and you might hear your music in the background.
ok idk srry



"hip hip cheerio ta ta goodbye"



~Ryan
could be any miri ben-ari song (they call her the hip hop violinist). just google miri ben-ari album tracks and look for the songs listed. it could also be overnight celebrity by twista with miri ben-ari. hope this helps.
Does it have any lyrics? I been searching but cant find anything from what you have given me (and i dont have a piano) more clues please! ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update