Saturday, December 5, 2009

How should I handle this?

I really like this guy who is a senior. I am a sophomore. I believe that he knows that I exist because I think he has been flirting with me. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... Here is just one of the examples of what has been happening. About 3 days ago, I was in the orchestra closet again looking for my violin. He was already in there and he saw me as he was walkign out. He then turned off the lights, closed the door, and then I guess hid in the closet next door which was pitch black. I walked out and found him and jokingly said what the hell was that for? He said what innocently and then I proceded to go look for my violin again. Then he walks into the closet that I am in again, turns the lights off and closes the door. I found this all very amusing and I think he was outside when I came out and I was laughing and blushing. My question is do you think he likes me? And since we are in orchestra and gym together



How should I handle this?plays



It sounds like he's flirting with you, and he might like you. Can you try using AIM or text messaging him? I had a friend who was very shy, and that's how he used to get things started. Note: I'm NOT advising you meet creepy guys on Myspace in the future! But since you already know this guy, I think it would be OK to talk to him online. You're both in orchestra, so I take it you both like music. Maybe you could start a conversation about what kind of music you like, casually invite him to a musical event, etc. Really, what's the worst that can happen? Good luck!



How should I handle this?opera ticket opera theater



He is flirting with you or he is just trying to scare you in the dark Halloween is around the corner. Also don't be scared and shy just approach him and be a young lady about in the the year 2007 women are allowed to approach men these days. Good Luck
Seems like he does like you. Flirting, teasing (ex. hitting you, making fun of you) are signs that a boy likes you. If you like him back, as lovers, then you should tell him(or you can hide it as a secret)... if you only like him as a friend, don't think about loving him as a lover. Good luck!
this is a question better answered by you. fear of rejection can be a paralyzing thing, but the joy of acceptance is a flavor to savor. talk to him, it doesn't matter what about if he is interested he will respond. Don't let fear deprive you of an opportunity to live and love.
I love questions like yours. I'm older and been there. It appears he has some kind of interest in you. He sounds a little shy just like you. I'd say to end this curiosity and give him a test to see if he really likes you. Just ask him out on a smaller scale and if he accepts? If he does- then he like's you! For example... you could ask him to meet you somewhere after school for a coke. If he accepts this offer than you know he's gain to even more!
Well it definitely sounds like he likes flirting with you :)



You could ask him how his weekend was tomorrow and that should upen up the conversation topics. Maybe ask for his AIM or Yahoo IM (or whatever you use) ID and see if IMing takes the pressure off. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update