Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have two violins, how do I know which is better?

They belong to my Dad, one from each of his grandfathers. Is there any way for me to tell which is better. I want to start playing. I also have three bows. Any ideas?



I have two violins, how do I know which is better?theatre tickets



Are you taking lessons? Ask your instructer. Else bring them to a music shop and ask them - they'll probably need a tune up anyway.



I have two violins, how do I know which is better?opera house opera theater



Get them appraised or go to a violin guy.
I would take them to a reputable music store or someone who is a concert violinist and get their opinion and advice.
the only way that I'd think you'd get an honest ansewr is foim an experienced violin of fiddle player
take them both to a music store and ask
play them and see which sound better. im a violinist, and i can only reccomend taking them to a luthier, they can decide which have the best quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update