Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you like violins mixed in with your sax?

Yeah, I think "Parker With Strings" is a classic.....



Do you like violins mixed in with your sax?phantom of the opera



Any strings that will keep your wood in my orchestra is fine with me... In fact, I prefer some strings in my sax anyhow.



Would you please play it repeatedly? and in detail?



Do you like violins mixed in with your sax?listen to opera opera theater



no
%26gt;gasp%26lt; that's kind of personal don't you think?
I can enjoy sax in a duet or solo or even in a small combo.



I'm not so sure about sax with a big band though. That might be a little too much.



But definitely I like a nice dose of violins.



I also like the tulips on the organ thing.



When are we gonna make beautiful music together, you sexy man?
theres no sax in my violins
I would rather have tulips on my organ than roses on my piano. But I'll take a plain fiddle any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update